Square D Pressure Switches

This Pressure Switch usually has a "D" on the top cover
or says "Pumptrol". Has wide adjustment range.

Next, look on the bottom of your switch, does it have one opening or 4? Choose either 4 port or Single port or choose Vacuum or Water Pump.

(Picture may be different)

Orders under $9.95 require a low order fee of $5.00.

Would you like to continue checkout or keep shopping?